mercoledì 3 dicembre 2014

Catrice Viennart LE 04 ARTful Red

blurry, but you can see the color nicely
This is the first nail polish review that I write in my new room! It feels weird and nice...
And today I show you ARTful Red, the result of a shopping afternoon and the lucky finding of an untouched Catrice display.
The color is a wonderful red (rosso mattone, diremmo noi), a brownish red with cold undertones. An extremely elegant color. It's a shimmery polish opaque in 2 coats, but here you can see three of them.

 

 As you can see, it would be a perfect color for Christmas (and a perfect gift too - it's what I call a mom friendly polish) and I think I will use it again for a Christmas mani.
The polish lasted a good 4 days without chipping, and it chipped because of something I did so if you're a bit more careful it'll last longer.
It's very shiny even without the Seche Vite.
So, do I recommend it? Yes, it's quite an unique color, I don't have many reds but this was quite a pleasant surprise and I'm very satisfied of my purchase.
Did you find this LE? Got anything?









2 commenti:

  1. Preso nulla dalla Viennart :( E' davvero bello, anche se non è la mia idea di smalto natalizio ahah :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Capisco xD però era una LE carina, tutto sommato...

      Elimina