lunedì 22 settembre 2014

Enigma/Blue eye pencil by Neve Cosmetics


Look, guys, a post! I am still alive!
And today I want to show you Neve Cosmetics' new eye pencil in Enigma/Blue. Quite frankly I am in love with the idea of a sci-fi themed collection, and I sort of end up collecting matte blue eye colors, so hey, who was I not to give it a try. Especially since the good price, you know.
The color is a matte bright blue. I have a comparison image here:
From L to R: Sephora eye pencil in Azur Blue, Maybelline Master Drama Kohl in electric blue, Kiko eyeliner 107, and Neve Cosmetics Enigma.



The only one that is similar here is Sephora's eye pencil, but the color is less intense and slightly more indigo-ish, so they are not identical.
I have read many comments about this pencil (and the others of the set), and I don't agree with some of them. First, yes, they are soft. It's not a bad thing. UD eye pencils are soft too, and I haven't seen anybody criticize them.
Second, for this reason, they're impossible to work with and stain your eyelid. Duuude, no. With a good primer they last as a standard eye pencil (well, unless you rub your eyes), and I experienced minimal to no lid stain.
So, is it a good pencil? Yes, and I recommend it. At least try it for yourself if you can find a brick and mortar store that has NC.

2 commenti:

  1. Un negoziato in centro a PN le tiene ma non ho mai ceduto alle matite (ne ho un sacco e non le uso troppo spesso) :) Però ha un bel colore!
    In compenso, ho ceduto alla duochrome giusto venerdì scorso ^^

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hai fatto benissimo, con quel packaging stile Sailor Moon poi! Io ho l'originale, quindi questa fortunatamente non mi "serve"...

      Elimina