venerdì 25 aprile 2014

Orly Space Cadet

The last one of the Cosmoprof polishes! Very similar to NYC Empire Purple (EP is metallic, this one is a foil).





A beautiful duochrome from purple to bronze with greenish undertones, it would probably look far better on a black base, because it's extremely sheer. This is three coats, and the coverage still isn't perfect.

The color is super pretty, so I don't mind having to apply countless layers... at least while I have my trusty Seche Vite at my side. I can understand why it became famous, good duochromes aren't as easy to find as they should be. I can't say much for the duration so far, but it already has (3 days after) some tipwear.

4 commenti:

  1. Tanto mi piace in boccetta quanto poco mi piace una volta steso :(
    Per fortuna l'ho provato da un'amica :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Eh si ammetto che stenderlo è un po' una delusione..

      Elimina
  2. Bellissimo smalto, peccato per la delusione...forse necessita di mutanda?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Eh sì, secondo me con una bella mutanda nera già è tutta un'altra cosa..

      Elimina