lunedì 13 gennaio 2014

Kiko 436 Strong Chocolate- Dark Heroine LE

Hello! I promised you a review of Kiko Strong Chocolate, so here it is!
The color is a dark chocolate creme with a subtle burgundy shimmer, visible only under direct light.
The formula is impressive, almost an one coater. Shown here is 2 coats topped with Seche Vite ( i can't live anymore without it!).
The quality is very good, I've been wearing this for 4 days and it hasn't chipped, there's only a minor sign of tipwear. It's a very office-friendly shade, and it is in fact co-owned by me and my mom.

I don't have much to say, besides that it's a really good polish, quality-wise, and if you're into browns you should totally get it!
Vote: A

2 commenti:

  1. La qualità di questa linea è impressionante :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Si, mi è stato sulle unghie quasi una settimana! Dev'essere radioattivo o qualcosa del genere..

      Elimina