mercoledì 11 dicembre 2013

Gunmetal Brocade

The base for this nail art is one of my favourite polishes, Kiko 382: a softly shimmery gunmetal grey, very classy and eye-catching in its "not exactly black" darkness. It's definitely a winter polish.
I attempted some stamping after a long time and I have to admit I am quite satisfied with the results, Kiko 328 is an excellent stamping polish. I used my Gals stamping plate GA29, and covered everything in Essence quick dry top coat to seal the design.
It could make a good festive nail art, and the design could be used in many other ways. Imagine it in silver over green...
I really love how elegant it looks. Plus, gunmetal is the coolest name for a color ever.

2 commenti:

  1. Stamping <3
    Sto cercando di padroneggiarne la tecnica :D
    Devo dire una cosa: secondo me "Teal" fa ancora più phigo XD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Si, in effetti per il teal concordo, è piuttosto pheego. E per lo stamping ho imparato che è fondamentale pulire benissimo il timbrino e darci un po' con la lima (io uso quella di carta della Essence) prima dell'uso. Oh, sembra una cavolata ma fa miracoli.

      Elimina