giovedì 22 agosto 2013

Orly Red Flare

I wanted to keep this for the beginning of the university lessons, especially since it's a serious, fall/winter color. But I could not resist, it's my first Orly after all!
I must say, there's a great difference from cheap Essence polishes. The formula is just great and has good coverage, almost an one coater. It's also very shiny.







The color is a bit darker irl, the bright daylight makes it look lighter. 
It requires, however, super smooth nails since it makes the nail "lines" very visible.
I'm very happy with this purchase, it's a beautiful shade of red with a retro, serious look.

Vote: A. If you're a person that wears mostly red and "adult" colors (no glittery, only nudes and dark colors...) you should consider purchasing this. I can't wait to see how long it lasts on my nails!

Kiko 372 is on my ring finger, and I'm going to use this as a base for nail art.

2 commenti:

  1. Ahhh che bello! Non sono molto tipo da rossi cremosi, ma mi attraggono lo stesso. :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Nemmeno io ma era in saldo e proprio non potevo lasciarlo lì! C'erano anche altri colori ma che già avevo o non mi interessavano e sono andata sul classico... è un colore che fa sempre comodo avere, e volevo troppo provare qualcosa di questa marca.

      Elimina