lunedì 1 luglio 2013

01 Elves Like Liliac- Essence Fantasia LE

Why is this january LE in stores even now, I don't know, but I don't complain!






The image is slightly out of focus, but it was the only way to make the blue shimmer pop out. It's gorgeous in sunlight! Unfortunately the formula isn't top quality, just as in Take A Ride On Pegasus, so I'm starting to think it affects the whole LE. And the day after it already shows some tipwear (no topcoat).
The color is however super pretty, I have nothing like this. It's also a good way to remind people to take the advertising pics on the Essence website with a pinch of salt, what seems a "boring" creme in the image may be a shimmer or even a duochrome polish.

If this LE is back in your town (it could be, it was found in 2 different towns at least, so check your friendly neighborhood store that keeps Essence) I'd still recommend you the polishes. Yeah, I wish the quality were better, but considering the price ( a little more than 2 euros) I really can't complain.

Vote: A-


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento