lunedì 17 giugno 2013

L'Oreal 304 Spicy Orange


My sister was here for the holidays so I tried one of her polishes, I had never tried a L'Oreal polish before.
I must say, my experience was nor great nor bad, only.. meh. The formula doesn't cover that much, if I hadn't attempted a half-moon cleaning it would have looked even worse. True, it is shiny, but if I have to buy a shiny red I am going to use my trusty H&M one that is shiny and has great nail coverage.
The color isn't that bad, but nothing worth searching for, imho, but that's maybe just me, I'm not that much into reds. And when I buy a red, it has to be a special one..

Vote: B- (But maybe it's not just my cup of tea...)

2 commenti:

  1. Ce l'ho anche io ^^
    Diciamo che non è proprio il l'oreal migliore come prima prova ^^
    Per esempio il blue fashionista copre perfettamente fin dalla prima ^^
    Anche io, comunque, ho il 304 ed effettivamente la lunetta si nota :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Ah ecco, si vede che dipende dal colore... sicuramente la cosa non mi ha scoraggiato verso altri smalti L'oreal, se l'occasione capita ne proverò altri. E grazie per il commento e il consiglio ^^

      Elimina